This expert level, highly detailed, museum quality, Douglas Dakota DC 3 aircraft model is fully built & assembled (not a kit). The Douglas DC 3 airplane model is completely hand-built & handcrafted of aluminum etched metal sheets over a lightweight wooden frame. The wheels are metal and the tires are made of rubber. This limited edition Dakota DC 3 model is highly detailed with extreme engine detail, windows, landing lights and even rivets are shown. The model aircraft can be displayed hanging from the ceiling, sitting on it's own landing gear or mounted on it's own solid cast aluminum stand (included). This model is silver and there are no other markings. It is sure to become a conversational addition to your aviation decor and is the perfect size for hanging. December of 2010 marked the 75th anniversary of the DC3's first flight.
- Fully Assembled Model Airplane
- Handcrafted of Aluminum Etched Metal Sheets over Lightweight Wood Frame
- Meticulously Detailed Engines, Windows, Landing Lights & even Rivets
- Size: 25.5" length x 38.5" wingspan x 6.75" height
- Limited Edition, included is a Solid Cast Aluminum Stand