Shipping & returns
Shipping & returns
Your package will be sent with DHL. Usually your order will be shipped within one business day after receiving the payment. You will receive an e-mail with the track & trace information.
- If the customer makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will report this within the cooling-off period by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or filling in the contact form at contact page.
- As soon as possible, but within 14 days from the day following the notification referred to in paragraph 1, the consumer returns the product, or hands it over to (an authorized representative of) the Entrepreneur. This is not necessary if the Entrepreneur has offered to collect the product himself. In any case, the customer has complied with the return period if he returns the product before the cooling-off period has expired.
- The customer returns the product with all delivered accessories, in new condition and original packaging, and in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the Entrepreneur. If the goods have been used by the customer, encumbered or damaged in any way, the right to dissolution will lapse in this paragraph.
- The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal lies with the customer.
- The customer bears the direct costs of returning the product. If the entrepreneur has not reported that the consumer must bear these costs or if the entrepreneur indicates to bear the costs himself, the consumer does not have to bear the costs for return.
- If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, all additional agreements will be dissolved by operation of law.
- The Entrepreneur will reimburse all payments from the customer, including any delivery costs charged by the Entrepreneur for the returned product (eg. shipping to the customer), without delay but within 14 days following the day on which the Entrepreneur received the returned product. Unless the entrepreneur offers to collect the product himself, he may wait to pay back until he has received the product or until the customer proofs that he has returned the product, whichever comes first.
- The entrepreneur uses the same payment method that the consumer has used for reimbursement, unless the consumer agrees to another method. The reimbursement is free of charge for the customer.
- If the consumer has opted for a more expensive method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery, the entrepreneur does not have to reimburse the additional costs for this more expensive method.